Re: RCA Galileo Pro

Josh Kennedy

yes they both have physical keyboards. just get the 2017 version though. its the best.

On 4/26/2017 7:47 AM, Yogesh J wrote:
hai guys!
both 2016 and 2017 versions have physical keyboard?

On 4/26/17, Carolyn Arnold <4carolyna@windstream.net> wrote:
We got the 2017 RCA. Other than ten dollars, I am not sure
what difference there will be. My husband said probably
higher resolution. I believe that it is HD as the Kindle,
which is a 2016.

Bye for now,

Carolyn

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io
[mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Marie
Sent: Tuesday, April 25, 2017 6:58 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] RCA Galileo Pro

I think I might just order one of these tablets. To be
absolutely honest I got a Kindel Fire 7 inch and am not
exactly overwhelmed with it. Amazon does not give the
greatest details on the tablet so do you think there are
many improvements in the 2016 and the 2017 models? They are
both running Marshmallow.