Re: Android Accessibility Good Bad, or In between?

Laz

And the price for that particular app is $99.99, correct?

Laz

On 4/26/17, Josh Kennedy <joshknnd1982@gmail.com> wrote:
I do not need a data plan to use gps on my phone and tablet. the reason
is because nearby explorer has all its maps and points of interest
offline stored locally onboard the device, no data plan needed!

On 4/26/2017 4:07 PM, Laz wrote:
Sorry to rain on the ardent support for Android but both Olusegoon and
Josh claimed that using GPS on the tablet would not be an issue...
That would be true if the tablet could use a data plan which most
Android tablets don't. You could use GPS if you were in range of a
wifi signal but in a car that would also be doubtful. If the tablet
was tethered to a smart phone then it would be possible to do it on
the road, but then why use the tablet since the smart phone could do
the same?

I use Android, iOS, and the Fire OS so you know.

Laz

Again, you are speaking so broadly that there is no way to know much
about
how you use your device. I infer that you don't do much word
processing.
I'm not sure what to say about your comments about apps. I'll let
others
comment if they have experience or comments about app accessibility or
their
results trying to get developers to make apps accessible.