Re: Android Accessibility Good Bad, or In between?

Josh Kennedy

if you want a camera for knfb reader for windows, get the hover cam 5 cammmeeera just google search hover cam cameras.

Sent with AquaMail for Android
http://www.aqua-mail.com

On April 26, 2017 5:27:34 PM "Aman Singer" <aman.singer@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Carlos,

I would really love to agree with you. I dislike both iOS
and Android for different reasons. There remain, though, things that are
easier to do with, or only possible on, iOS, just for example, than with a
windows machine. I have yet to see a decent GPS application for Windows
which costs less than $300. There are tons of GPS apps for the iDevices
which are both cheap and very usable. Working with Uber is difficult on
Windows, it is easier on iOS. iMessage and faceTime require either an
iDevice or a Mac, and it's worth keeping in mind that Macs are huge and
expensive. Hackintosh or mac via VM is not really a viable way of using
iMessage and FaceTime. KNFB reader is certainly available for Windows, but I
can't find a handheld camera with tilt sensing capability. If anyone knows
of one, I would love to hear about it. Again, for Americans, Bard is not
available for Windows, and probably will never be. Having said all that, and
despite the fact that Microsoft has turned themselves into spy central, I am
very pleased with the accessibility and capability of Windows recently. I
just wish the maker were better. I say all this in hope of a correction, I
would be absolutely overjoyed with a GPS program for Windows that is more
affordable than PC Maps, a hand-held tilt-sensing camera, etc.
Aman