Re: print braille with regular lazer printer

Josh Kennedy

I wonder how the braille will feel on the blitab? will it be nice firm signage quality braille like on the orbit reader 20 perhaps?

On 4/27/2017 10:32 AM, Victor wrote:
Yes, I think the inexpensive Braigo brailler sounds more promising
than this. Better yet, I think the inexpensive Braille tablets may
show the most promise for those who want to use Braille a lot.

Victor

On 4/27/17, Josh Kennedy <joshknnd1982@gmail.com> wrote:
yes that is what I figured also. Even if you did make braille in that
way it would not be very durable and readable for long, more like
throw-away-braille or like writing with a slate using thin copy paper. I
really hope the inexpensive braigo braille printer comes out soon.

On 4/27/2017 9:21 AM, Pamela Dominguez wrote:
I have seen braille like that. My electric company used to get their
bills done that way. They were on regular computer paper, with dots
made of ink that would fall off. I was glad when they started really
getting them done on a braille printer. Pam.

-----Original Message----- From: Josh Kennedy
Sent: Thursday, April 27, 2017 8:50 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] print braille with regular lazer printer

9) We would love reports on this: "The New Touchable Ink from Samsung
Allows Any Laser Printer to Print Braille:"
http://bit.ly/2po0fte

---
http://www.avg.com