Re: amazon question

Vicki W

Thank you. That is what I have been doing so far, clicking on the departments link, but what a pain to go through all those links and buttons! I guess support is next when I run out of patience.

----- Original Message -----
From: Gene
Sent: Thursday, April 27, 2017 5:09 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] amazon question

We'll see what others say.  I didn't see a combo box with any browser I tried.  My version of Chrome is somewhat old and I don't know if that would have any bearing on what is seen.  But the following may or may not be useful.  I don't use the site and I just looked today.

Below the search field is a link that says departments.
If you follow that link, a page comes up with what appears to be all departments with items from the departments under each name.  Each department is a level 3 heading.  You can move from department to department link by repeatedly typing 3.  If you follow a department link and then search, you can see if the search shows items from that department first or limits itself to that department.