From: "heather albright" <kd5cbl@gmail.com
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Date sent: Thu, 27 Apr 2017 19:40:29 -0500
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Stories from the Tech Desk

I think this is half the reason why I like apple more than Microsoft. You can call apple and ask a question and they go out of their way to give you an answer. Microsoft reads from a sscript and half of the time they do not know the answer. Apple accessibility is in the states and ms is over seas in india. Apple is open 24 hours and Microsoft is open only 12 hours I think. I wint in to the Microsoft store with questions and I left with the same questions because the people working there could not give me the answers and they did not even try to find out. I went in to the apple store with questions and they answered the questions and even gave me suggestions to solve my problem in different ways. I used to go to frys instead of bestbuy because, frys would help you with tec issues and bestbuy only wants to sell you something. For example, I brought my laptop in to the store to help find a solution to my problem. It was missing drivers. So the tec person fixed it and he did not charge me because the site with the drivers was not working with my screenreader and if it had, I could have fixed the problem. Bestbuy told me I had to pay 75 to 125 dollars and give my laptop over for 12 hours. So even if frysand apple charges a little more it is worth it because, they have better service. Heather

contact:
e-mail:
kd5cbl@gmail.com
skype: cynterline