Re: Looking for someone that might be selling the BSC Talking Clock or one that is very similar

David L Minton, Jr

Good afternoon, about how all of his software programs and the key GEN whenever he was selling on before he went out of business. If you would like I can give you a key for it. I just need the unlock code from the program and then I can run and give you the key. Just let me know.

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 28, 2017, at 11:19 AM, Gene <gsasner@...> wrote:

What does the clock do that you want a clock to do?

Gene
----- Original message -----
From: rhonda
Sent: Friday, April 28, 2017 10:10 AM
Subject: [TechTalk] Looking for someone that might be selling the BSC Talking Clock or one that is very similar

Hello I am looking for someone that might be selling the BSC Talking Clock.
I know that the person who was selling it, is no longer doing so.
I bought a single copy for my desktop, and would like to put it on my laptop but the registration unlocking code will not work.
So hopefully someone can point me in the right direction to get another copy, or one that is similar or something that works like it.
I love this clock.
Thank you to who ever will be able to help me.

Psalm 118:24
This is the day the Lord has made;
We will rejoice and be glad in it
(KJV)