Re: grabbing links

Smiling?

I must have missed something in the beginning of this thread, why not just open it up in your browser and copy the URL there? Specifically seeing as your current email client does not seem to give you options for this.

From: Liu Kai [mailto:xy.gorth@...]
Sent: Saturday, October 03, 2015 1:02 AM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] grabbing links

I don’t see coppy shortcut when I use the application key. I see coppy unavailable, then when I select the word in the email and use the application key again, it just coppies the actual word instead of the URL that the word is on top of.

let me try to explain better,

1. I open an email.

2. there’s a link, help in the email.

3. I want to have access to the URL, of this help link.

4. I use the application on this link, help.

5. I see select all, coppy unavailable and one or two other opptions.

6. I hit escape and get back to link, help.

7. I use the home to get to the beginning of the link, help.

8. I then use shift + end to select the line with the link, help on it.

9. I hit the application key again.

10. now the coppy option is available.

11. I hit enter on the coppy option, but when I paste what’s on the clip board on to a note pad document its just the word help.

i.e I don’t see anything like coppy shortcut when I use the application key on the link help shortcut in the email.

I hope this can help you to help me better.