Re: Virtual Recorder utility not working correctly in Windows 10

Gene

It isn't technologies fault.  it's errors or bad design in creating what uses technology.  The combination of forced updates and errors is a bad one.  But at least Windows lets you put off major updates of this kind for a time, if I recall what I've read correctly.  You can revert for a time, if my memory is correct if it is important for you to do so but at some point, you won't have a choice.

Sent: Monday, May 01, 2017 6:04 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Virtual Recorder utility not working correctly in Windows 10

I just tested it here for the first time since the last major update and unfortunately it does not work on this system at the moment. I also found out over the weekend that the creators update has screwed up web drive which is what I use to interface to my web site for uploading files. So I either have to upgrade my copy or use an older version that still works on windows 7 that I still have.

I have not decided yet what I’m going to do on that last issue. Isn’t technology grand?