From: Peter Spitz <peter.a.spitz@...>
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Date: Sunday, April 30, 2017 16:13
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] miniguide manual

Joe:

Try this link the the Mini Guide website and you will find a link for
the product manual which is in an MS Word .Doc format.

http://www.lssproducts.com/product/Miniguide-Mobility-Aid/cane-accessories

I've had one for about a year but I don't use it as often as I thought
I would. There is definitely a learning curve to get used to the
different vibrations and I don't like using the earbud option since I
can't hear anything else around me. Also, the batteries seem to die
fairly quickly so go on Amazon and buy some highly rated Lithium Ion
multi packs if you are going to use it frequently.

Good Luck!

Peter

On 4/30/17, Joe Giovanelli <joegio100@...> wrote:
Hello everyone,

I have just purchased a Miniguide and looking forward to receiving it.

I looked for a manual on the APH site. All I found was a cryptic set of
quick instructions.

Do you have any more info than I have?

I thank you very much.

Joe Giovanelli