From: Gene
Sent: Monday, May 1, 2017 9:57 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Virtual Recorder utility not working correctly in Windows 10

It's not the sound card that's the problem.  The player evidently no longer works when you use the option that doesn't record using a sound card.  I don't recall the name of the option but it's purpose is to allow recording of things such as Internet streams or other material you would have used a Stereo Mix sound card feature for in the past.  Now, you could use this feature if your sound card didn't support such an option or even if it did.