hi,
weird question, but what IOS is the phone running? there may be a way on that, but it's version dependent. IMAP on the PC side can also work.

Sent from ThunderBird

On 29/04/17 5:54 AM, James Bentley wrote:
Concerning deleting folders and emails in Gmail...

I hit the send button too quick.

I would be happy with directions that work with a PC, an IPhone, or a
Braille Sense.

Thanks,

James B

*From:* James Bentley <mailto:bentleyj1952@att.net>
*Sent:* Friday, April 28, 2017 11:50 PM
*To:* main@TechTalk.groups.io <mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io>
*Subject:* [TechTalk] Help with deleting all emails or all folders in Gmail

Hi everyone,

I want to delete around 40,000, emails in Gmail at once. All of these
messeges are in my All Emails Folder. I can Google and find all kinds
of different methods. But, none of them can be accomplished by a blind
user. That is, as best as I can tell.

So, by any chance, does any one know how a blind user can delete all
emails in Gmail at one time?

Many thanks,

James B

**No one is totally worthless, they can always be used as a bad example.