Re: being able to click on links in email in Outlook Express

Carlos

You should look in options to be sure. If it's still not working, I have no idea what is causing the problem.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dennis L" <dennisl1982@gmail.com>
To: <main@TechTalk.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, May 04, 2017 3:08 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] being able to click on links in email in Outlook Express

I am pretty sure the read as plain text box wasn't checked and
nothing happened when focused on a link.

On 5/4/17, Carlos <carlos1106@nyc.rr.com> wrote:
You can either disable the
"Read all messages in plain text"
checkbox under
"Options"
on the
"Read"
tab so that messages are always displayed as HTML, or enable HTML view
temporarily while focus is in the preview pane by pressing Alt+Shift+H.