Re: Acer, windows 10 and JAWS

Josh Kennedy

you do not have to sign up for the microsoft account,you can click the I don't have one link and make a local account. and no wonder why you cannot access the start menu. if you don't log into windows first it won't really let you do much of anything at all.

On 5/5/2017 12:06 PM, skagithorselover wrote:
Thought of one more possibility for the windows and JFW problem. I haven't put my name and password and such on the PC yet. And, haven't signed up for the microsoft account like it asks me to do. I know that this is really reaching, but could that make a difference?

----- Original Message -----
From: skagithorselover <skagithorselover@gmail.com>
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Date: Friday, May 5, 2017 8:43 am
Subject: [TechTalk] Acer, windows 10 and JAWS

Thanks for all the suggestions. I was wondering if removing Acer specific things from within control panel programs would perhaps help? Was thinking may be a conflict between JAWS and acer installed things? Will also uninstall JFW and reinstall making sure to remove everything from JFW before reinstalling. Also would a windows repair of some king help? And if so, how would I go about doing one? Again, thanks so much for the quick responses and help.
Sent from Mail for Windows 10
_dis_ea_dd_ea_

Groups.io Links:
View/Reply Online (#45679) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

If you want to view a list of resources and freeware, visit the Tech Talk Wiki:
https://groups.io/g/TechTalk/wiki/List-of-resources-and-freeware

You can also view/download the list from the "files" section:
https://groups.io/g/TechTalk/files

To review a list of posting guidelines, go to:
https://groups.io/g/TechTalk/wiki/Posting-Guidelines

To view the list archives, go to:
https://groups.io/g/TechTalk/topics

Note that the Wiki and list archives are public so can be viewed by anyone without the need to login with a password. The "files" section cannot be made public so can only be accessed by members and requires you to login.

To join this group, send an email to:
TechTalk+subscribe@groups.io

To send a message to this group, send the message to:
main@TechTalk@groups.io

To stop receiving messages via email (you may still read messages on the Webggeasend an email to:
TechTalk+nomail@groups.io

To receive message digests instead of individual messages send an email to:
TechTalk+digest@groups.io

To receive individual messages instead of digests, send an email to:
TechTalk+single@groups.io

If you want to discuss anything non-tech related, please move the conversation to our chat subgroup.

To join the chat subgroup, send a message to:
TechTalkChat+subscribe@groups.io

To message the chat subgroup:
TechTalkChat@groups.io
Change Your Subscription