Re: Which Android Tablet to Buy?

Josh Kennedy <joshknnd1982@...>

hold down both the up and down volume keys to turn off talkback and turn it back on by holding down the volume buttons again.

On 5/6/2017 11:40 PM, Peter Chin wrote:
Thanks, I read your previous posting. I sent my query off before I read it. Now, How do I turn off Talkback for a sighted person to use? Do these methods also work on a Sansung?

Thanks.

-----Original Message----- From: Josh Kennedy
Sent: Sunday, April 30, 2017 10:55 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Which Android Tablet to Buy?

I think I covered this information before but anyway first turn on the
tablet and wait 45 seconds or so. then touch and hold 2 fingers on the
screen until talkback turns on. if it does not turn on. turn the tablet
a quarter turn so its either in landscape or portrait mode and touch and
hold 2 fingers on screen again and if still you do not hear speech
unlock the tablet swipe up with one finger after hitting power button
briefly then touch and hold 2 fingers on the screen.

On 4/29/2017 3:18 AM, Peter Chin wrote:
Hello all,

How do you turn on Talkback on the RCA Galileo?

-----Original Message----- From: Josh Kennedy
Sent: Sunday, April 23, 2017 9:23 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io

RCA galileo pro is available for $80 from walmart. oh don't forget to
run updates from google play store as there will be pretty many after
first time setup of RCA galileo pro tablet.

On 4/22/2017 6:38 PM, Dave wrote:
Hello,

I have decided to take the Android plunge, and so visited the local Best
Buy Store, and looked at several Tablets, all with Android.

I intend to return to the Store and purchase a Tablet. However, which
one has the ability to use Speech?

Are there some models that do, and others that do not? Or do all
Android devices have the ability to use the Talk Back App.