Re: What's Up With Captcha Be Gone?

Robin Frost

Thank you Gene I couldn’t have said it better myself. And just to confirm this @AccessibleApps just tweeted on twitter that the site has had issues and it’s been worked on for the past few hours.  Captcha Be Gone is not defunct as another poster said and I for one am sorry for information that gets disseminated which at the very least is baseless and at the very worst is erroneous.
Robin

From: Gene
Sent: Sunday, May 7, 2017 12:29 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] What's Up With Captcha Be Gone?

Just because it's down doesn't mean anything and such speculation is very premature.  All sites go down at some time or other.  We don't know how long the site has been down which is another reason such speculation is meaningless.  A few hours is one thing.  Days or a week or more is something else.