From: Gerald Levy
Sent: Sunday, May 7, 2017 9:19 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] What's Up With Captcha Be Gone?

Somebody on another list claimed that he has been unable to access the Captcha Be Gone web site.  So I checked for myself, and sure enough, I, too, am unable to access the Captcha Be Gone site.  Is anyone on this list actually using this service?  Is it possible that Captcha Be Gone is gone forever due to low enrollment thanks to the ridiculously high $35 annual subscription fee?  I never had any interest in this service myself, because Webvisum and Rumola have proven to be quite satisfactory for my captcha-solving needs, but I’m wondering wheterh others on this list took the plunge and are now out $35 because there is apparently no way to contact the developer for a refund.  For anyone who wants to check the status of Captcha Be Gone for themselves, just Google it and see whether you can access any of its web pages.  I certainly can’t.

Gerald