Re: Win10, Creator, wants a password when waking up fromsleep

Rajmund <brajmund2000@...>

hi,
control panel, System and Security View and change system and security status, back up and restore file and system settings, update your computer, view RAM and processor speed, check firewall and more.

Require a password when the computer wakes
Sent from

I had to do it at both places on my 8.1. sorry if it's slightly different, netplwiz, I've tried on 10, but not this second work around. still, hope it works. ThunderBird

On 05/05/17 2:35 AM, David Moore wrote:
Hi,

I am having the same problem. I have already typed in netplwiz, and I
have unchecked the checkboxes to not require a password when the
computer restarts or shuts down. But, my computer still wants my
password when it has just been sleeping. I have wondered a lot how to
fix this, and I have even asked on lists. It just started with creators
update. If I close the lid of my laptop just for a second, it locks the
screen, and then I have to put in my password. I really hope we can
figure this out. I am fine when shutting and restarting, it does not
require the password, because I unchecked the check boxes by running
that phrase. We need to still figure out why it requires a password when
just waking our computers up LOL!

I appreciate anymore input into this LOL!

David moore

Windows 10