From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Carlos
Sent: Sunday, May 07, 2017 11:29 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] not so pleased with Microsoft support

It is also worth keeping in mind that with any such service experiences may vary widely depending on the technician you are assigned for a particular session.  I agree they should be better trained to deal with disability related issues and create a system for keeping track of important problems, but the fact is that some technicians are simply more knowledgeable and skilled than others.