From: Carlos
Sent: Monday, May 8, 2017 9:06 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] jaBuT - Free accessible backup software

I recently discovered a free accessible backup application called jaBuT.  It doesn't have every feature in the book, but it is fairly comprehensive for something that is free.  Backup programs which are both free and accessible are not very common.  The last version had a few accessibility related issues so I've been communicating with the developer to resolve them.  Today he released a new version and most of these issues have been fixed.  There are still a couple of sections which could do with more accessible labeling, but I think it is usable enough at this point.  The link to the homepage is below.