Re: To Jim the JAWS List Owner

Mich Verrier

well I agree that jaws is expencive for hsure how ever I do agree on having the big shots at fs to lower the price. I also find what jaws stands for laughable job access with speech umm what job access? last time I checked the un imploiment for blind people was still around the 80 percent mark. so job prospects with or with out screen readers for blind people don't look like they are changing any time soon. from Mich.

-----Original Message-----
From: Gerald Levy
Sent: Tuesday, May 16, 2017 7:44 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io

Well, I certainly wouldn't expect to see a totally free, unrestricted
version of JAWS any time soon. But it would not be unreasonable for the
honchos at VFO to at least consider offering JAWS for a more affordable
price to individuals than the $1000 they currently charge, and reserve the
higher price for commercial users and rehab agencies.

Gerald