Sent: Wednesday, May 17, 2017 1:30 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Downloading books from audible

Thanks, Patrick for your help.
I have some other questions. It seems like there are two download managers. There’s and audible manager and a audible download manager. I tried using the audible download manager, but it keeps asking where I want the book to be downloaded. I don’t want to download it to ITunes or Windows media player.
Is there anything I’m missing?
Thanks so much.