Re: Downloading books from audible

Marie <magpie.mn@...>

If you don’t want to download to WMP or ITunes, you will need to download Audible Manager. That is just the way the site works. It is clunky piece of software but it does the job of managing your books.
It will create a folder within the Documents folder called Audible and in it is a sub-folder called downloads, which is where it will put your books, unless you change it. And the Audible app on IPhone works great.
Marie

om: Jamie
Sent: Wednesday, May 17, 2017 1:30 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Downloading books from audible

Thanks, Patrick for your help.
I have some other questions. It seems like there are two download managers. There’s and audible manager and a audible download manager. I tried using the audible download manager, but it keeps asking where I want the book to be downloaded. I don’t want to download it to ITunes or Windows media player.
Is there anything I’m missing?
Thanks so much.

Sent: Wednesday, May 17, 2017 1:35 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Downloading books from audible

…first install the download manager and you should find this link on the first audible page or do a search on the page for it …once you have accomplished this, then go get your book …from your library …

Come Join The Group

ScripturePassage-subscribe@...

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Jamie
Sent: Wednesday, May 17, 2017 3:32 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] Downloading books from audible

Hi, everyone,

I’ve just gotten an audible account and am now trying to download an audio book to my computer. There’s a link that says “select” then it says download to your computer. But when I press enter, nothing happens.

I am using Jaws eighteen and windows 8.1.

Thanks for any help you can offer.

Join main@TechTalk.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.