Re: upgrading Avast free antivirus

enes sarıbaş

hi,
this window appears due to an issue with avast account server. Please ignore it for now. Avast is apparently looking for a fix.

On 10/8/2015 3:34 PM, Troy Burnham wrote:
Hi All,

A window keeps popping up this morning asking me to upgrade my avast free antivirus, apparently to version 2015 although I thought I already did that earlier this year.  What is the easiest way to do this, or if I don't need to do this how do I disable this popup?  It has popped up several times already as I'm checking and replying to e-mail and I keep getting thrown out of what I'm doing if I'm typing a reply when the popup comes up.

Thanks.

Troy