Re: Checking the check boxes in Image for Windows

Carlos

Using the Spacebar works.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, May 21, 2017 2:35 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Checking the check boxes in Image for Windows

OK, verifying is basically out.  But, what about just being able to check or uncheck the boxes ?  For example, using the space bar or something.

All I’m interested in is turning on the byte by byte verification.  But, I suppose I could always run that process in a second operation after a backup.

Carlos, your WinPE is awesome to the max!

James B