From: "Samuel Wilkins" <soundsam@spwnet.co.uk>
To: <main@TechTalk.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, May 21, 2017 1:06 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] Putting Items from Desktop into Dropbox in the Cloud

Hello everyone, I have some files that I would like to move into Dropbox. However, they are on my network drive, and I don't think I would have space on my hard drive for them. Does anyone know if it is possible to move items on my desktop computer to dropbox, but only for online access and if so, how do I do this? Thank you.