Re: Battery Life on Google Pixel and Pixel XL.

Rajmund <brajmund2000@...>

hi, for whatever it's worth, unless I use the phone part of it, I wouldn't get a phone. particularly since depending on what phone, some things may not work without a sim. but, at the end of the day, what works the best for who.

Sent from Thunderbird

On 20/05/17 2:01 AM, Lenron wrote:
Partly and partly because I don't like the way the tablet menus are
normally setup. I just love the feel and all of using a phone. Plus I
have the option to pop and a sim and make calls if I wish. Not to
mention most tablets don't have some of the sensors and stuff you
would get in the phone. Vibration feedback isn't in any tablets I
know of.

On 5/19/17, Carolyn Arnold <4carolyna@windstream.net> wrote:
Interesting, is it because the screen on a phone is smaller?

Bye for now,

Carolyn