Re: article: - Opinion: Why We ,Need To Finally ,Accept Windows 10 Is Better Than Windows 7 #article

Monte Single

Please refrain from making such blanket statements.

There are lots of devices that will not run on win 10. My older Epson scan was a fine example;  it worked fine on xp. Niether Epson  nor windows provided drivers for it.  That’s just my example; I am sure there are   thousands   of othere  functioning devices that went to the recycle bin as mine did.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of enes saribas
Sent: May-22-17 5:08 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] article: - Opinion: Why We ,Need To Finally ,Accept Windows 10 Is Better Than Windows 7

hi,

However, almost all drivers have win10 versions. You might check the manufacturer's website, or uninstall and reinstall the driver.

On 5/22/2017 6:55 AM, Lenny McHugh wrote:

The last Microsoft tech to whom I spoke told me that he is still running win 7. He told me that not all devices have drivers for win 10. My wife has a dye sublimation printer. It will not work on the win 10 laptop.