Re: Battery Life on Google Pixel and Pixel XL.

Rajmund <brajmund2000@...>

hi,
slower, hotter, and junk depends on the particular model. you could get a tablet that does neither of the above. I would definitely want to start with a bigger screen, but it's personal.

Sent from Thunderbird

On 21/05/17 10:47 PM, David Moore wrote:
My sighted wife has a phone and a tablet, and she likes doing everything
on the phone much better. She says that the tablet is slower and has
more junk on it, The tablet gets much hotter, and it is heavier and
bigger. She does not use her phone to make or receive calls on either,
but she uses messenger a lot, plays games, browses the net, and more.
She just likes holding a phone more than a heavier, bigger Tablet. This
is why I thought that I should have a phone instead of a Tablet. I
already have a very small laptop that is almost as small as a tablet, so
I want something I can just easily hold in my hand, and do what I do on
this small laptop.

What do you guys think?

David Moore

Windows 10