Re: Iphone Vs. Samsung for a first-time smartphone user?

Rajmund <brajmund2000@...>

we can agree that android is just as accessible. as for which one is faster to use, at the moment, for me, apple. although if I had a device with the same speed, that could change.

On 22/05/17 2:30 AM, Zachary Morris wrote:
True, true. That's a good point, but I think we can both agree that
Apple is much better when it comes to Accessibility and confficiency.
All the best,
Zach
Sent from my BrailleNote Apex

----- Original Message -----
From: "Carlos" <carlos1106@nyc.rr.com
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Date sent: Sun, 21 May 2017 21:29:14 -0400
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Iphone Vs. Samsung for a first-time smartphone
user?

But again that is one of the advantages of Android. You can use other
synthesizers including Eloquence.
From: "Olusegun -- Victory Associates LTD, Inc." <ukekearuaro@valtdnet.com
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Date sent: Sun, 21 May 2017 19:11:18 -0600
user?

There aren't very many commands to improve the efficiency of Android?
Hmm,
not so sure I know what that may mean! I am, if I dare say so, reasonably
proficient and efficient with my Android toy.

Braille's going to get better in Android, it's just a matter of time.
Your
friend could have used a headset during quizzes and other exams. It's
however wrong of him to tell the jury that there are NO EFFICIENT COMMANDS
in Android. I sure want to know how he's defining "EFFICIENT COMMANDS!"
His Android device is NOT A BAD TOY all because he can't work it.

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado