Re: cannot update apps in windows 10 store

enes sarıbaş

hi gene,
I am using nvda. Previously the store would crash. However, clearing the user cache allowed it to open again.  From the articles posted online, I asume this is a widespread issue.

On 10/8/2015 9:21 PM, Gene wrote:
What screen-reader are you using?  It may be that trying another screen-reader might allow the updates.  I've seen reports of the Windows store app crashing with NVDA but I haven't seen other screen-readers discussed.

Sent: Thursday, October 08, 2015 1:13 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] cannot update apps in windows 10 store

hi,
ever since installing windows 10, I cannot update any of the native apps
in windows 10. The store iether crashes or hangs or I recieve an error
"something went wrong try that again". Doing some research got me the
info that this was a bug that should've been fixed in mid august. Does
anyone know a solution to this bug. I have 25 pending app updates
I have installed all updates available for windows 10.