From: Beth [mailto:thebluesisloose@...]
Sent: Monday, August 31, 2015 11:16 PM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] anybody seen the erroneous stuff on the Bard main page?

List members, I can't access Bard, and I'm getting a different Error code
every single time I try to access the main page. I'm told to email Michael
Martys, and I do. But why? It should have been up, and I was using the
latest Firefox browser, Windows 10, etc. What is going on!
Also, I won't be shopping for books much longer, and my SD card on my cell
phone is dismounted and won't mount properly, so Best Buy is my best bet.
But yeah seriously, today has not been a clean tech day. I can't get through
but one measly day without technology error coding itself, dismounting,
breaking, or otherwise causing problems with access to information. Phew!
Anyone seen Bard go down today at all? When will it be back up? If not now,
when?
Beth

--
Beth Taurasi, Windows 10 edition,