Re: W10 installing it or reinstalling it from scratch

Christopher Hallsworth <challsworth2@...>

Hello, it works, tried it in a Vmware Fusion virtual machine on this mac, however your mileage may vary as you may need USB headphones or a USB sound card for it to work in some cases.

On 24 May 2017, at 18:43, Carlos <carlos1106@nyc.rr.com> wrote:

The ability to reset Windows 10 which is essentially reinstalling from scratch is not new. What is new is the ability to start Narrator to perform the installation with speech when you boot from a DVD or other installation media. I haven't tested this myself, but since setup has always allowed you to select the target drive/partition, I can't imagine that it would be any different when using speech.
----- Original Message -----
From: Matt
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Sent: Wednesday, May 24, 2017 1:35 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] W10 installing it or reinstalling it from scratch

Well they say in W10 creator edition you can install or reinstall windows from scratch. Now I call this where you at the very least be able to format the drive and put windows on it without no visual help. It would be also nice if you could format and partition off the drive and put windows on the partition you want it to go on.
So my question has anyone done this with W10 creator edition ? if so how did it go?

Thanks,
Matt.from.florida@gmail.com