Re: Sophos Accessibility

Nimer Jaber

I run Sophos Home on my Windows machine, and find it to be very accessible and easy to use with NVDA.

Thanks.

On Fri, May 26, 2017 at 10:49 AM Joe <jsoro620@...> wrote:
Hi, can anyone speak to the accessibility of the Sophos antivirus software?
I know some were having trouble with the program running with Malware Bytes,
but other than compatibility issues, does it work reasonably well with
screen readers?

Joe

--
Cordially,

Nimer Jaber

My mission is to bring love and peace to everyone around me with all tools available to me.
My core values are integrity, innovation, loyalty, excellence, and 100% personal responsibility.

up to you. Thanks.

Registered Linux User 529141.
http://counter.li.org/

and above, please click here:
http://www.nvda-project.org

To contact me, you can reply to this email or you may call me at (218-606-0475) and I will do my best to respond to you promptly. Thank
you, and have a great day!