Cobalt atomic clock

Pamela Dominguez

I have had one of these clocks for a long time, and I don’t have troubles with it setting itself.  I won one as a doorprize, recently.  It’s the same clock I have: the big round face with the speaker in the back and this English lady voice.  When I went to set the one I won, it only says standard time.  I checked mine, and it says daylight savings time.  I have had it sitting near windows since Friday night and it has not changed.  How can I get it to change to daylight savings time?  I was going to give it to somebody, but I can’t unless I can make sure it is working correctly.  Pam.  I have had it