Re: is anyone using private internet access internet vpn?

Jeremy <icu8it2@...>

Yeah :) the client for android works very well too. For those who have their UAC set to the windows default or higher, it might be worth pointing out that you need to run the PIA client as administrator and then elevate NVDA to admin also to read the client window, but that's easy enough. This is also on Windows7, so it might be different on other versions, I can't say. All the same, I completely agree. it's a wonderful service and totally worth checking out.
Take care.

On 5/28/2017 8:52 PM, Desiree Oudinot wrote:

Hi,

I am. It's very accessible. They've made some pretty significant strides over the past few months to make all their clients accessible. I've had personal experience with both the Windows and IOS versions, and both have really come a long way since I started using the service over a year ago. It used to be difficult to change the settings in the Windows client, and the IOS app had a lot of unlabelled buttons at one point. Now they're both much better. I've also heard that the Android app is very accessible from a friend.

Even if it weren't, you could configure Open VPN to use its settings once you paid for a subscription, and still receive the same protection. But, fortunately, you won't have to do that, unless you really want to. I've also tested that configuration on my Iphone back when the official app wasn't so accessible, and it worked well. I highly recommend it, and so do well-known sites such as Lifehacker, which rated it as the most trusted VPN a couple of months ago. Many VPN providers engage in some pretty shady practices, such as selling your data, or letting data accumulate in such a way that it could be accessed by either law enforcement or nefarious third parties. Not the case with Private Internet Access, according to everything I've read.

On 5/28/2017 9:41 PM, Dennis L wrote:

Hi, is anyone using private internet access vpn?  If you are is it accessible?  Thanks.