Re: is anyone using private internet access internet vpn?

Jeremy <icu8it2@...>

You should be able to locate the links for downloading the applications on their page. If you want the clients for Android or IOS, they're in the stores used for downloading applications. Do a search there and they should be right close to the top result. The only real pickle on the PIA page I noticed was in signing up for the service, but if you're comfortable with the pages on google and how the interface works with NVDA, you should find it manageable as it's similar.
Tc.

On 5/28/2017 8:56 PM, Dennis L wrote:

Where do I download there internet client for windows and other os?

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Desiree Oudinot
Sent: Sunday, May 28, 2017 9:53 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] is anyone using private internet access internet vpn?

Hi,

I am. It's very accessible. They've made some pretty significant strides over the past few months to make all their clients accessible. I've had personal experience with both the Windows and IOS versions, and both have really come a long way since I started using the service over a year ago. It used to be difficult to change the settings in the Windows client, and the IOS app had a lot of unlabelled buttons at one point. Now they're both much better. I've also heard that the Android app is very accessible from a friend.

Even if it weren't, you could configure Open VPN to use its settings once you paid for a subscription, and still receive the same protection. But, fortunately, you won't have to do that, unless you really want to. I've also tested that configuration on my Iphone back when the official app wasn't so accessible, and it worked well. I highly recommend it, and so do well-known sites such as Lifehacker, which rated it as the most trusted VPN a couple of months ago. Many VPN providers engage in some pretty shady practices, such as selling your data, or letting data accumulate in such a way that it could be accessed by either law enforcement or nefarious third parties. Not the case with Private Internet Access, according to everything I've read.

On 5/28/2017 9:41 PM, Dennis L wrote:

Hi, is anyone using private internet access vpn?  If you are is it accessible?  Thanks.