Sent: Monday, May 29, 2017 4:33 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] ObjPad NVDA addon

I got it from your first message, I just wanted to know why you were posting it and what it did, thanks.

From: Josh Kennedy
I just downloaded the ObjPad NVDA addon. And I have to say its amaizing!
I got the latest one the development version of the addon. If you want a
jaws cursor experience with NVDA and an easy way to use the review
cursor then give ObjPad a try. only other thing I would add is these
things. 1. ability to change an object's type so if you come across an
unknown object you can tell NvDA to treat it like a list box or button
or checkbox or any other object type. ability to rename objects or
relabel them and also ability to name an object based on its tooltip
text or technical info the programmer gave about that object in its
programming code. 2. add review cursor into objPad's navigation modes so
you could just use arrow keys for flat review. 3. monitor objects and
parts of objects for changes, either speak those changes or silence the
object or part of the object depending on triggers such as highlight,
color, font change, object appears or disappears, and so on 4. set
different voice characteristics and even different voices for object
types, example, graphics may have a higher pitch, buttons a lower pitch,
checkboxes may even use a different speech voice or variant or speech
tts engine entirely. outspoken screen reader for windows 95 and windows
3.1 had that ability. 5. ability to save all settings to a file and
share your custom object settings with other NVDA users on an app by app
basis.
Take care.  Mike.  Go Dodgers!
Sent from my iBarstool.
Below are the download links for both ObjPad versions:

Take care.  Mike.  Go Dodgers!
Sent from my iBarstool.
[...]

David Ferrin

David Ferrin