From: Pamela Dominguez <geodom@...>
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Date: Sunday, May 28, 2017 9:37
Subject: [TechTalk] Cobalt atomic clock

I have had one of these clocks for a long time, and I don't have troubles with it setting itself. I won one as a doorprize, recently. It's the same clock I have: the big round face with the speaker in the back and this English lady voice. When I went to set the one I won, it only says standard time. I checked mine, and it says daylight savings time. I have had it sitting near windows since Friday night and it has not changed. How can I get it to change to daylight savings time? I was going to give it to somebody, but I can't unless I can make sure it is working correctly. Pam. I have had it