Re: Cobalt atomic clock

Pamela Dominguez

Oh; the one I'm talking about is just a clock; no radio. Unless you are talking about the radio that receives the time signal. I have had it in the window since last Friday night, and the time zone still says standard time, while mine that I've had for about seven years, says daylight savings time. Other than that, they are twins. Pam.

-----Original Message-----
From: Joe Giovanelli
Sent: Tuesday, May 30, 2017 9:15 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Cobalt atomic clock

Hi, Pamela,

There may be more than a single version of your clock. I have here.

There is nothing in its setup which mentions daylight or standard times.

I never count on its changing from one time to the other. Maybe it does that, but I never noticed.

I have had this clock for perhaps 15 years. Its radio is one of the best I've seen.

Joe Giovanelli