Re: Cobalt atomic clock

Pamela Dominguez

Do you know where the antenna is in that thing? It still hasn't changed to daylight savings time. It might as well just be a regular clock. Pam.

-----Original Message-----
From: Joe Giovanelli
Sent: Wednesday, May 31, 2017 8:50 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Cobalt atomic clock

yes, I did mean the radio wich receives the time standard signals.

Joe G.

From: Pamela Dominguez <geodom@optonline.net>
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Date: Sunday, May 28, 2017 9:37
Subject: [TechTalk] Cobalt atomic clock

I have had one of these clocks for a long time, and I don't have troubles
with it setting itself. I won one as a doorprize, recently. It's the
same clock I have: the big round face with the speaker in the back and
this English lady voice. When I went to set the one I won, it only says
standard time. I checked mine, and it says daylight savings time. I have
had it sitting near windows since Friday night and it has not changed.
How can I get it to change to daylight savings time? I was going to give
it to somebody, but I can't unless I can make sure it is working
correctly. Pam. I have had it

---
http://www.avg.com