From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Victor
Sent: Friday, June 2, 2017 2:00 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] iPhone Or iPad

Hi all:

Soon, depending on my choice, I will have the opportunity to obtain either an iPhone 7 or an iPad. Probably an iPad Pro.

If all of you had to choose between an iPhone or an iPad, which would you choose? I'm leaning toward choosing the iPhone 7 because of its portability and all of the great apps that can help me be more independent and productive. Plus, the iPhone 7 seems to have the same computing power and speed as an iPad or a Windows PC. Any thoughts?

Thank you,

Victor