From: Gene [mailto:gsasner@ripco.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 8, 2015 7:45 PM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] junk

If your provider supports both kinds of accounts, you can use either one
you want.

From: Kimsan <kimsansong@outlook.com <mailto:kimsansong@outlook.com>
<mailto:kimsansong@outlook.com> <mailto:kimsansong@outlook.com> >
To: TechTalk@groups.io <mailto:TechTalk@groups.io>
<mailto:TechTalk@groups.io> <mailto:TechTalk@groups.io>
Date: Thursday, October 8, 2015 5:06 pm
Subject: [TechTalk] junk

Lol, sorry I didn't know how to word the subject appropriately to
explain
what I'm aboot to mention here.
2 times now I have been removed from this list due to me marking it as
spam, which I am not intentionally. I've noticed that when emails go
into the junk folder from this list is when I get removed.
I've added the email address to my safe senders list, but at 8:55 when
Jesica submitted an email to the list, bam, I was removed.

Yes, it's easy to click the link and resume your subscription but that
is
unnecessary when I am doing what I can to stop emails from going into the
junk folder. For the record, just in case one needs to know it's me using
outlook 2013.

Sent from a Braille Sense