From: Matt
Sent: Friday, October 09, 2015 11:34 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] mixer

Hi, as for as hooking a microphone to the iPhone one that would be a table top I think I have gave this up as there is no real solution for this hooking one directly to the iPhone. There is for iPad but not really for iPhone. So the only way I see to really do what I want is to use a mixer . then I could hook the iPhone to the mixer and a microphone to the mixer and even a head set for monitoring and do it that way.

So my question is now do any of you all out there recommend a mixer ?

Thanks,

Matt.from.florida@...