From: Cristach3bal <crismunoz54@gmail.com>
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Date: Tuesday, 1 September 2015 3:35 am
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] What happened

Being a member for many years on BlindTech, it has been a frustrating experience with the wishy-washy way the list has been managed in general since original ownership was transferred four or five years back.
I'm happy to try out this new list, but then that speaks to the other issue folks have been talking about with multiple list messages. I'm going to give this list a go and hopefully it'll be a more stable experience, but I'm hesitant to just dump the old BlindTech list if for nothing else, the years of familiarity.
I'm often guilty of posting the same question to multiple lists. Be it in my case Jaws specific groups as well as more general tech lists such as this and it has been the case that I've received answers of useful feedback from all four or five of them at one time or another. Then again, I suppose we do get to a point where for all these different lists, they are more or less made up of the same exact members...