From: "Carlos" <carlos1106@nyc.rr.com
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Date sent: Sun, 4 Jun 2017 12:38:41 -0400
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Weird situation with a 128GB thumb drive

You can change the drive letter in Disk Management if you like.

The various commands are documented hundreds of places on the web. However, one useful resource is here.
http://www.ss64.com/nt/index.html
You can also generate a list of available commands with basic descriptions on the root of your C drive by typing
help>C:\help.txt
from the command prompt followed by Enter.