From: Flor Lynch
Sent: Sunday, June 04, 2017 8:07 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Issue with Juice

Well, I tried. It looks like a wall has been put up, to keep Juice and its likeout! Perhaps the Webster people will revisit it if they get enough reports from people no longer being able to download the podcast. The other thing that occurs to me is that the filename is a very long one, even though it is an .mp3 suffix (or at least that’s what it says).

I got it in qCast, which uses iTunes. (One’s iPhone’s podcatchers do this also.)