Re: The Time has come to move this Topic elsewhere

Carlos

Yes, it has been suggested.  It is almost always suggested when this happens, but as I said members are not usually interested in subscribing to the chat list just to continue an off topic discussion.  Besides, such threads usually taper off on their own or with a gentle reminder as this one seems to have so I'm not overly concerned.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, June 05, 2017 11:50 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] The Time has come to move this Topic elsewhere

suggestion, has it been suggested that we take this topic to the chat group where I believe it should have been in the first place..? Sound like a good discussion for that group.  Just an idea ! Have a Great Day! de

<KF8LT><Jim>.

On 05-Jun-17 09:18, Rajmund wrote:
LOL kicking people for off topic posts, particularly when there are like 10 of them doing it, is not really a viable solution, sorry...  Locking the topic, yes, that's another thing entirely, which I agree with.