Re: window-eyes 9.4.5 remote assistance

Gene

There is very likely on the Jeff Dreams web site mentioned earlier in relation to the Tripple talk, an add on that will allow the DECTalk to work.  I don't have time to check now.  Do a Google search for NVDA DecTalk Express add on and see what you find.  Check the address in the search result to see what site the result leads to before following the link.  I am assuming the person is using the DECTalk Express.  If not, use whatever is appropriate in the search.

Sent: Monday, June 05, 2017 10:55 AM
Subject: [TechTalk] window-eyes 9.4.5 remote assistance

I'm trying to help a friend of mine.  He is running windows 7 ultimate 32
bit.  I am running windows 7 home 64 bit.  We are both running the MS Office
version of window-eyes 9.4.5.
When either of us chooses request assistance and click the send request
button, we get a dot net framework error.
Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. input string was not
in a correct format.
Clicking the details button yields no further information.

This was working before window-eyes was discontinued.  Has anyone else
encountered this error?  I wonder if VFO has depricated this service.

I'd love to get my friend to switch to NvDA but he is unwilling to make the
change because we can't get his dectalk express synthesizer to work with
NVDA.

I would appreciate any suggestions anyone might have on this.

Thanks,
George