Re: iPhone Or iPad

Christopher Hallsworth <challsworth2@...>

Hello, and iPhone 5s and up too, including iPhone 7.

On 4 Jun 2017, at 22:56, Rajmund <brajmund2000@gmail.com> wrote:

hi, sorry, iPads have touch ID, from the second generation air and above.

On 02/06/17 11:09 AM, Ashley Breger via Groups.Io wrote:
I would go with the iPhone 7, because it also has touch ID for getting into it as opposed to using a passcode where is the iPad does not have touch ID.
Sent from my iPhone
On Jun 2, 2017, at 12:59 AM, Victor <victorelawrence@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi all:

Soon, depending on my choice, I will have the opportunity to obtain
either an iPhone 7 or an iPad. Probably an iPad Pro.

If all of you had to choose between an iPhone or an iPad, which would
you choose? I'm leaning toward choosing the iPhone 7 because of its
portability and all of the great apps that can help me be more
independent and productive. Plus, the iPhone 7 seems to have the same
computing power and speed as an iPad or a Windows PC. Any thoughts?

Thank you,

Victor