From: Carlos [mailto:carlos1106@nyc.rr.com]
Sent: Monday, August 31, 2015 10:43 PM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] What happened

Wow 11? That must definitely be an impressive amount of mail.
From: "Flor Lynch" <florlync@iol.ie
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Date sent: Mon, 31 Aug 2015 23:23:06 +0100

Rajmund,
What myou may consider unnecessary, may be considered needful by the
poster
who believes that they are in urgent need of help, or where the problem
being written about is a difficult one to solve unless or until one has
sought differing perspectives on how it might be solved. (Think of how
it
was with a kernel32 error preventing a program from running Easy enough
fix when you know the answer to it which fits tyour symtpoms precisely.
But
if you don't know, you can't run this program on which your happiness
with
your computer depends. .) And you may nopt be able to describe the
situation
accurately enough yourself.

From: Joseph Lee <joseph.lee22590@gmail.com
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Date: Monday, 31 August 2015 10:34 pm

Hi,
For me, the worst nightmare is when someone cross-posts the same message
multiple lists (I did ask people on the lists I moderate to not
cross-post,
or if they have to do that, either use BCC or ask the mods first).
Cheers,
Joseph

From: Donald L. Roberts <donald.roberts99@gmail.com
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Date: Monday, 31 August 2015 9:31 pm

Although I am still subscribed, I got very frustrated with the
moderation
and sometimes the lack thereof. I very much dislike the fact that there
are
more and more persons on Blindtech who are cross posting all over the
place.
It is not unusual to see the same message no fewer than five or six times
on
various lists. And I hope that those cross posts do not show up here.
This
prompts a question. Is there a utility which will somehow delete cross
posted messages? Setting up filters to do this would be a huge
undertaking.

Don Roberts

On 8/31/2015 12:47 PM, Carlos wrote:

Welcome to the list Cristsbal. Indeed it is active. We currently have
about 98 members.

LOL let's just say that I had a difference of opinion in the art of list
management with the owner/moderators of BlindTech.